Assistant HR Business Partner
Human Resources,Business Partner,Business Partner,BP,HR Advisor,HR Officer,Employee Relations,Casework,ER
Assistant HR Business Partner - Stevenage - Local Government Authority, £14-16 Hourly Rate - 3 months (possibly longer) to start ASAP
Your new company
A Public Sector Organisation in Stevenage is looking for an experienced Assistant HR Business Partner to join it's Human Resources Team.
Your new role
To provide proactive, professional and appropriate business focused HR advice, guidance and support to line managers, working with the HR Business Partners to take a strategically focused approach to case management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to start immediately
- CIPD qualification or relevant experience
- Experience working within Public Sector
- Knowledge and understanding of current employment law and HR best practice and its day-to-day application
- Demonstrable experience of supporting formal and complex cases under the direction, either in a lead or supporting role
- Experience of collating and providing timely and accurate management information
- Experience of undertaking job evaluation procedures
What you'll get in return
An opportunity to work for a Local Government Authority making a difference in local communities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.