This is a challenging and varied role to join a successful West Midlands organisation as an operationally focused HR professional. You will be working in partnership with others in a small and effective HR team, supporting operational staff at all levels and handling a wide range of generalist HR issues in a corporate environment.
You will have responsibility for the following.
- Supporting line managers at all levels with a wide range of HR issues.
- Proactively improving management capabilities through support on day to day HR procedures.
- Dealing with some varied ER issues (formally and informally) within a fast paced corporate environment
As one of the lead operational HR professionals you will be ideally placed to understand the mood of the business and will have the ability to flag up issues and suggest solutions to Recruitment, Employee Engagement and Training issues. You can expect to be involved in a number of HR imprivement projects as a support to the HR Manager.
The successful candidate will have
- some experience of providing generalist HR support to managers
- experience in a smaller HR function and/or a varied generalist background
- strong communication skills, with ability to build relationships at all levels, and the confidence to deal with experienced operational managers
- spent some time in a traditional corporate environment.
This is a growing business and you can expect good exposure to a wide range of HR issues and projects. You will need to travel across their regional offices (Herefordshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands) on average 1 day a week so you must be a driver.
Salary: £28500 + benefits
We would be keen to receive CVs in the first instance by clicking through this advert however, if you require further information on the role call Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH97)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.