HR Specialist - FTC
HR Specialist - FTC / Hove / Human Resources
A well respected business in Hove are seeking a HR Specialist - FTC for initially a 6 month contract.
As HR Specialist - FTC you will be responsible for:
- Provide subject matter expert advice to the wider HR team on the implementation of people policies to ensure they are used within both our principles and the spirit of UK employment law.
- Provide proactive insight into forthcoming legislation and ongoing case law outcomes.
- Participate in and implement various projects/restructures taking place across the group providing ER expertise to HRBP's and business leaders where required.
- Acting as subject matter expert on HR Policy, specifically for the HR community, as well as an advisor directly to the business on emerging or changing regulatory or legislative matters that impact our people policies.
- Proactively drive the development of people management capability with line managers to reduce reliance on HR through the design and deliver of employee relations related training.
- Identify, analyse and interpret people related MI for the purpose of influencing business unit plans and effectively implementing the right business solutions.
The ideal candidate is available on a short notice period and is CIPD qualified.