National Retail Trainer
Page Personnel are working with a leading, nationwide retail brand who are actively seeking a National Retail Trainer to join their HR function. Based in Barton-upon-Humber, this is an exciting opportunity which will cover various business sites designing, analysing and delivering key training and development material to employees. Extensive travel will be expected in the role with the successful candidate delivering training throughout various UK sites.
- A Top 20 Times, privately run company
- A passionate, family run business.
- A leading UK retailer.
- Exciting expansion plans throughout the UK
- A top 10 ranked place to work in the UK
- A future £1Bn turnover organisation
- An unrivalled, industry renowned induction and training programme.
In a fast-paced and varied national Retail Trainer position, roles and responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of multiple training modules/programmes aligned to the needs of the retail business
- Co-ordination of attendees, hotels and travel for delegates attending the training centre
- Deliver training to head office roles during peak retail promotion
- Evaluation and analysis of results of delivered training
- Provide feedback on all training delegates to relevant line managers
- A successful and proven background in a L&D or training role
- Demonstrable ability to design and deliver training materials
- Extremely organised and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Full competency using Microsoft Office
£28,000 - £32,000 + Bonus Potential + Fantastic Modern Office Spaces + Company Car + Great benefits package