HR Project Support FTC
HR Project Support FTC / Brighton / Human Resources
Our growing client in central Brighton are seeking a HR Project Support FTC for a period of 6 months initially.
As HR Project Support FTC you will be responsible for:
- Record and facilitate various HR related workstreams on projects
- Facilitate preparation and readiness for Organisation Design activities and events, including workshop planning including Sprints, Retros and Demos
- Maintain OD and Business Change templates, tools and guidance including supporting the business when implementing
- Work with the HR senior leadership team to ensure alignment of plans and dependencies
- Maintain the the People Workstream work stream programme workspace (in any Programme we may be working) and contributing to the intranet site and other internal communications
- Represent the People work stream at meetings on an ad hoc basis
- Draft work stream progress reports and ensuring risks, assumptions and issues are appropriately identified, escalated and managed
- Ensure financial mechanisms are adhered to by the work stream to ensure accurate estimating and management of financial resources
- Work with the People work stream lead and stakeholders to elicit requirements in order to create the optimised Organisation
- Use subject matter experts within the HR team to ensure projects run smoothly and to time, with the correct information and deliverables met
The ideal candidate is available to interview and start immediately plus has knowledge of managing numerous projects from within a HR environment.
FTC £28-30,000 plus benefits