Country Head of HR
*Country Head of HR*
I'm currently working with a Top bank looking for a Country Head of HR for their Luxembourg office to be responsible for the whole country.
The purpose of this role will be leading the HR function in Luxembourg with the highest standard and quality of HR service, processes and procedures to the business, ensuring end to end delivery of HR governance and professional HR services to Luxembourg and related legal entities, providing support and guidance to the CCO, Business Leads and line managers, across business, function and products areas in Luxembourg, being based in Paris and traveling to Luxembourg during the first 6 months.
The candidate will be focused on providing HR support to multiple client groups in different environment across matrix business lines such as Investor Services, Markets, Private Bank, TTS, Global Functions, and Operations and Technology.
- Strategic HR Management (advisor and coach for the CCO and work with Senior leaders)
- Operational Management (execute and deliver employee life cycle; be responsible for ensuring any HR or HRSS operational or payroll issues)
- Franchise Risk Management (relations with regulators; manage HR risks; Internal Audit on HR, etc)
- Organizational Leadership and Franchise (Embrace and promote HR change initiatives and technology solutions; provide HR leadership to key franchise decisions and implications on talent)
- 7 years HR Generalist experience, preferably in a global/complex/matrix organization, with at least 5 years' experience supporting businesses at a senior level
- Fluency in French and English required
- Experience in dealing in an international environment and ability to leverage on service centers
- Track record of delivering results and meeting plans in a busy environment and with experience in delivering strategic HR initiatives
- Specialist knowledge of local employment law/practices and broader EU employment law/environment, with strong negotiating skills and experience in operating in a complex collective employee relations environment
- Commercial awareness and a solid understanding of how HR adds value to the business
If you are interested or know anyone who is, please feel free to send me your CV to
Alejandro Agustin Cano