Benefits Consultant, Chester
Our client, a leading financial services organisational are looking to hire an experienced Benefits Consultant to join the Pensions and Benefits team. This team forms part of a Global Compensation and Benefits team in the Global Human Resources department.
Working across the Pensions, Benefits and EMEA teams, you will be responsible for supporting the design, review and implementation of benefits programs. In return they will not only offer the training and support you'd expect from a leading global financial services organisation but also the opportunity to grow your career. With exposure to a variety of financial products and the continued year-on-year growth of the team, they offer excellent mobility and development.
* Partnering with benefits consultants across the EMEA Pensions and Benefits Team to ensure plans, programs and deliver effective design that meet service deliver standards, are commercially sound and compliant with local legislation
* Working with sourcing, the project management office and the vendor management team to ensure new vendors are selected and on-boarded with service levels and KPIs that clearly reflect the service requirement
* Reviewing the performance of vendors on a regular basis along with vendor management to ensure an excellent service is delivered to bank employees, whilst adhering to bank policies and governance
* Collection, consolidating and enhancing vendor metrics to ensure KPI and SLA's are met
* Identifying opportunities for vendor consolidation and simplify vendor contracts, whilst maintaining service quality
* Working with brokers across the region to develop vendor panels to simplify the vendor review process
* Building pensions and benefits analytics to support the ongoing design of plans across the region
* Working with Global Information Security HR liaison team to apply evolving security policy to benefits delivery and the employee experience.
* Extensive experience in the management of benefits in the UK and EMEA
* PMI or IEBA qualifications would be helpful
* Excellent communications skills, with the ability to simplify and communicate complex information
* Excellent project management skills
* Solutions focused with an ability to determine not only the issue but the potential solution
* Ability to identify opportunities to simplify and approve processes to drive operational efficiency
* Excellent analytical skills with the ability to construct dashboards and consolidate management information from different sources
* Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to collaborate with partners to achieve the right outcome for the bank
* A good understanding of sourcing and procurement processes to ensure contract deliverables and member service delivery
* Qualified to degree level or equivalent experience