Occupational Health Advisor
Job Type: Full or Part Time Permanent (2 - 5 days)
My client an established health care provider are looking to recruit an Occupational Health Advisor to work on a part time permanent basis in Reading, Berkshire – 2 days a week (one day must be a Tuesday) and if you want further days then they can accommodate 3 days from home undertaking remote based case management
Working on a stand-alone basis the successful Occupational Health Advisor will:-
- Provide a full OH remit
- Provide expert, evidence based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
- Provide fitness medicals and health surveillance
- Evaluate results of medicals and surveillance provided, and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated, escalating where clinically appropriate
Please get in touch as soon as possible for a full job description.
To apply you will be a Registered Nurse with an OH Degree or Diploma and significant experience of working in an OH environment in a nursing/advisory capacity, across a range of OH activities.
Please contact Heena on 0208 952 6278 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Occupational Health Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly