Senior HR Business Partner
Annapurna has partnered with a public service to find the ideal candidate for a Senior HR Business Partner role within a leading HR team. Working with an inspiring Head of HR who leads from the front to action proactive HR in all aspects of the organisation.
Prior expereince in a public sector environment, preferred.
The role includes:
- To be the strategic HR lead to senior managers/ stakeholders, including Corporate Directors, Operational Directors, and Head Teachers through the provision of high quality guidance and support in developing and progressing people management solutions to achieve business objectives.
- To lead on the provision of strategic HR service delivery to the business particularly in relation to Reward, Recruitment, Talent Management, Equalities, and Employee Relations and OD as allocated by the Head of HR.
- To advise and guide senior stakeholders on complex casework and ET's within Directorates.
- To work with business improvement teams to identify people management requirements and performance issues and establish credibility as an expert in strategic HR within an operational service
- Success in the post requires the post holder to exert a dynamic influence over stakeholders to establish credibility as an expert in strategic HR with an operational service.
- To take the strategic HR lead in corporate working parties and project teams, promoting best practice and sound innovation in dealing with challenging situations.
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices, provide advice and guidance on complex HR issues to minimise risk and financial exposure.
- To assist the Directors/Head Teachers to advise on the impact of major policy and legislative change.
- To lead and direct strategies to develop the service and address both the challenges and opportunities arising from such policy and legislative changes.
- To work in partnership with colleagues to ensure coordination in project/policy development and the enhancement of information provision and services to customers.
- Experience of providing HR services in large unionized multicultural organisation
- Experience of managing and delivering successful change programme
- Substantive management experience at Senior Management Team level in an HR environment.
- Demonstrates credibility of HR with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels within an organization.
- Successfully lead project teams to deliver large scale organisational change.
- Substantial experience of leading on service redesigns with positive outcomes.
- Experience of managing and directing HR multifunctional teams and instilling a performance management culture.
- Experience in adopting strategies and initiatives to improve the credibility of HR
- Experience of delivering HR services in a customer focused environment and reviewing/monitoring service delivery outcomes
- Experience of managing HR budgets
- Experience of working in highly political environments to improve services to customers
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Employment Law and application in large multicultural organisations
- Extensive experience of working as an HR Business Partner in large multi-cultural organisations
Please contact me should you feel you are a great fit for this role, firstname.lastname@example.org