HR and Development Advisor - hospitality 12-8pm shift!
An all-encompassing generalist HR role with a commitment to Recruitment and people Development.
Industry leaders in the gaming and entertainment field; my client is a world renowned business with its people at its heart!
- Full generalist role :
- Own Training
- Share successful initiatives with the provincial team and where possible support implementation
- Support with the communication and implementation of any HR initiatives as required.
- Proactively supporting HR processes to ensure the highest compliance in all people areas.
- Support, coach, advise and develop the management teams in clubs in the region
- Support the Head of HR or HR team with projects where necessary.
- Ideally undertaking CIPD qualification or qualified to associate level or degree level qualification.
- Proven experience as an HR generalist.
- Specific experience with Employee Relations preferably in a leisure environment.
- Experience with Trade Unions.
- Competence with Word, Excel and Outlook, PowerPoint preferred.
- Training and coaching skills desirable.
- Digitally savvy.
Up to £45k+ benefits