Organisational Development Manager - Birmingham
As Organisational Development Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to provide specialist expertise to the Head of Change and Transformation. The purpose of this position is to act as subject matter expert for all aspects of organisational design and supporting the delivery change across the business.You will act as a subject matter expert and provide specialist support for organisation design and development to implement the target operating model across the business.As an expert in change management, with deep understanding of the impacts of people changes and how to drive real and sustained behavioural change, you will be an effective collaborator with the ability to engage all people across the organisation in the delivery of sustainable and effective change.The ideal candidate for this role will include manage multiple work-streams and competing priorities and demonstrate a track record of developing planned OD interventions with a systemic mindset. An understanding of organisational culture and culture change and what creates it is also essential.Essential requirements include:
- The ability to engage, conduct diagnosis, analyse findings, generate options and build commitment to solutions
- An excellent understanding of organisational development and design.
- Personal gravitas and excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Proven leadership and change management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills.
- Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to set and work to deadlines.
- Numeracy and ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data.
Apply for Organisational Development Manager - Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly