HR Project Manager
Global FinTech are seeking a HR Project Manager for a six month interim contract. The core focus of this role is to devise, manage and deliver projects across a range of HR topics. You will work closely with the CHRO and partner with global stakeholders including HR Business Partners and business stakeholders to share your expertise, support change initiatives, and to ensure successful delivery.
Utilising your HR experience, you will design people strategies aligned to business priorities, developing talent, and delivering business results with a lens on the employee experience. Working across a range of initiatives you will take projects from inception through to execution and transition to business as usual. A natural problem solver, you will thrive under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
- Support global team in designing programs on reward, recognition, employee engagement, performance management, learning and development, early careers, on/offboarding)
- Provide project management support to ensure the smooth and timely execution of human capital projects to deadlines, ensuring change initiatives are well planned, coordinated and communicated
- Work collaboratively with global stakeholders to gather information, ensuring regional needs are considered, and keep stakeholders informed throughout the process/project
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of global people data (using Workday). Analyse people metrics to create and prepare reports on a regular basis to provide clear insights to senior management. Highlight trends, areas of concern/progress, recommend opportunities for improvements and innovation to drive efficiencies
- Contribute to and assist in the preparation of budgets, and provide inputs for financial planning
- Proven success in leading HR projects within a dynamic environment, moving agendas forward, ideally having experience in contributing to and implementing change management strategy in local markets
- Strong project management skills with the ability to apply initiative and work independently
- Good knowledge of data analysis and reporting with experience creating executive level presentations and reports
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience presenting to senior management
- Collaborative approach with the ability to motivate colleagues to deliver to deadline
- Strong global matrix/ Tech/FS background