Page Personnel are supporting a professional services firm based in Leeds City Centre, who are actively recruiting two HR Advisor roles to add value to their HR department. Both roles will oversee operational duties over the entire employee lifecycle including management of complex E.R cases. This is an exciting time to join the organisation who are going through a rapid growth period and these roles will provide vital support in this process.
A professional services firm based in Leeds City Centre, who are actively recruiting two HR Advisor positions to add value to their HR department. The organisation is going through an exciting period of growth and this is a fantastic time to join them to support this transition.
In a busy and varied HR Advisor position in Leeds, roles and responsibilities are to include, however are not limited to:
- Providing commercially focused advice and support via phone, email or in person to Managers in all aspects of Employee Relations
- Advise and support Managers chairing formal hearings, making sure employees have a full, fair and impartial hearing
- Working with the HR Manager and HOHR in areas such as; identifying trends and proactively addressing issues of high turnover, sickness and cost savings; all aspects of employee benefits, e.g. pension schemes, contractual benefits etc; changes to organisational structures, small scale TUPE transfers and acquisitions.
Develop, and take part in delivering an on-going programme of training and coaching of line managers
- Proactively respond to queries from managers and employees within a shared HR inbox
- Demonstrable generalist HR experience including evidence of complex HR issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent at building and developing relationships at all levels
- Proven ability to operate independently and take the initiative
- Be solutions focused and have excellent analytical, judgement and problem solving skills to support resolution of HR issues
£28,000 - £30,000 + Great Company Benefits + Fantastic Organisational Culture + Free Company Parking