Customer Service Administrator
The Customer Service Administrator will deal directly with customers to ensure that the company does as much as is reasonably possible to satisfy our customer's needs.
An excellent business located in Quainton near Bicester and Aylesbury. You will be part of an excellent business who are keen to develop there staff.
The Customer Service Administrator will deal directly with customers to ensure that the company does as much as is reasonably possible to satisfy our customer's needs. The Customer Services Administrator will work closely with the Sales Managers to support the life cycle of the order from order processing, import, installation and commissioning. Providing the highest level of customer service with a sales-minded attitude whilst building lasting customer relationships. As an employee you are also an ambassador for the PMM and Haitian brands. Through the provision of and promotion of excellent customer service, you will be expected to embody the corporate identity, values and ethics.
- Cultivating relationships with customers from initial enquiry to conclusion. Ensuring that every customer receives the best possible experience when dealing with PMM and Haitian teams.
- Build a working knowledge of product details and company services offered.
- Company checks and background searches.
- Process the purchase orders with the supplier ensuring accuracy and attention to detail of equipment required.
- Manage the relationship with our international and internal colleagues regarding customer order and requirements.
- Arrange the import and transportation of product ensuring scheduled timelines are met.
- Ensure that customer requirements for engineering assistance are managed in a timely manner with appropriate support made available.
- Liaise with the engineering team to ensure appropriate management of their time, hotel booking and customer expectations in preparation for installation.
- Ensure the customer is kept informed of order progress and timelines.
- Liaise with sales team and engineering teams to ensure that internal messages are transmitted and implemented to and with customers.
- Assist the sales team and Directors with customer quotation accuracy.
- Resolve service desk problems quickly and professionally. Working towards improving current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service experience.
- Keep accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers
- Manage costings sheet and quotation functionality.
- Customer centric attitude
- Reactive problem solver
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and cope under pressure.
- Team Player
- Disciplined and enthusiastic, self-driven and motivated.
- Apply high quality standards to all tasks in hand.
- Work co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal.
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficient
- Strong, confident communication skills
- Excellent written skills
- Experience in working in a diverse team
- SAGE experience
- EFACS Manufacturing Software experience
- Experience of working within import / export environment
- Previous Service Experience with a Manufacturing background
- Customer Service Administrator
- Location: Quainton
- 21 days annual leave, increasing by 1 day every 5 years up to maximum of 5 additional days
- Option to buy maximum of 5 more days holiday after 12 months service
- Statutory pension plan
- Access to independent financial advisors through the companies wealth management fund
- Life assurance scheme, x2 of annual salary
- Level 2 membership of Westfield health cash plan
- Access to hundreds of retailer discounts through Westfield Rewards
- Monday to Thursday - 8-5 - and 3.00pm finish Friday