Employee Relations Manager
Employee Relations Manager , Global Law Firm
£65,000 - £75,000, London
My client, a global law firm based in the heart of London, are looking to recruit an excellent and accomplished ER Manager to join their team.
This role, reporting into the Global HR Director, will work across the firm with a number of stakeholder groups to provide expertise in all matters relating to employee relations. You will engage with the most senior level of business stakeholders to push bes practice around the ER framework and employment law.
- Take the lead in the resolution of employee relations issues including grievances and disciplinary matters, in conjunction with relevant HR BPs and Advisors.
- Provide expert advice to colleagues on TUPE, Employment Law and legal matters
- Lead on employee relations to ensure the firm maintains a positive ER framework
- Work closely with the HR Operations function to deliver a top notch support service across HR and the business.
- Significant and demonstratrable employee relations experience
- Experience operating within a partnership environment or professional services space
- Experience working across a matrixed and global environment
- Education to a Graduate level, with relevant CIPD
For more information please email Craig on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02030312468.