HR Advisor - Consultancy
Junior HR Advisor working for a Consultancy firm London Permanent Up to £35,000
Your new company
This opportunity will allow you to work for one of the UK's top 25 Consultancy and Accountancy firms based in London.
An inclusive, modern office with over 400 staff working collaboratively across multiple disciplines and industries will allow you fantastic exposure to the HR market.
Your new role
As a Junior HR Advisor, you will be reporting directly to the Senior HR Consultant as well as the wider HR managers.
Working in a client facing consultancy capacity, you will be responsible for supporting clients on and off site to proactively manage their HR function on a day to day basis. Audits and reviews for new and existing clients will also be a required in order to determine their current HR risks and liabilities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Asses, update and review client documentation including policies and procedures, contractual documentation etc.
- Undertake specific projects for clients. These may include reviewing HR processes and statutory requirements, recruitment, grievances, disciplinary matter, TUPE and redundancy.
- Be business minded- promote and implement other services offered by the company
- Work with other members of the HR consultancy team to develop proposals and tender documentation as required
- Keep up to date with employment legislation and developments within the HR profession
- Monitor and maintain the HR systems
- Assist in achieving the revenue targets each year
- Oversee (but not line manage) junior members of the team
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD qualified
- Experience delivering client focused solutions as a Advisor or Consultant
- Experience working for one or across a range of business sectors
- Experience presenting technical HR information to a diverse audience in a practical manner
- Experience using HR systems
- Ability to produce high quality written and verbal advice
You will need to have worked in an advisory/ consultancy form previously.
What you'll get in return
You will gain excellent experience to multiple industries and business giving you the knowledge to advance your career.
Salary will be up to £35,000 with fantastic company benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.