HR - Information & Analysis
HR - Information & Analysis / Brighton / Human Resources & Personnel
Based in Brighton, an employer of choice are seeking a HR - Information & Analysis on a permanent basis.
As HR - Information & Analysis you will be responsible for:
* be accountable for the delivery of all data relating to regular HR reporting requirements both internally and externally
* work closely with the HR management team, to proactively design and deliver innovative solutions to the production and use of HR metrics and analytics, providing them with the analysis they need to do this.
* escalate specific, unknown requirements or challenges to the relevant HR business area.
* drive forward innovative solutions relating to HR data and MI with support and guidance from the HR management team
* produce regular and ad-hoc reports for HR colleagues, to support them with their wider business stakeholder conversations, highlighting key trends and patterns in key people data to feed into (but not limited to):
o Resource planning
o Forecasting and budgeting
o Training development
o Talent, performance and bonus
* work with the Recruitment Manager and other recruitment SME's to analyse recruitment data to support process improvements.
* provide quality control and analysis on existing data held within HR systems to ensure its accuracy, including running audits.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong excel
- Administering the HR database and systems
- Good knowledge of working with HR data
- Ability to analyse reports
£28-30,000 plus benefits