Talent Acquisition Advisor
Oakleaf are proud to be working with this well know global services brand based in London City who are looking for a Talent Acquisition Advisor. This is a 12 month maternity leave cover needing to start urgently.
You will be a part of a wider recruitment team which is dynamic, driven and like to have fun!
- Recruitment advisor to the business on all recruitment matters.
- Work with key stakeholders, develop attraction strategies which enable the direct sourcing of candidates through methods i.e. LinkedIn
- Ownership of the end to end delivery of the Future Talent Recruitment Programmes (Graduate/Undergraduate and Summer placement) including: development of Recruitment strategies, Coordination of University careers fairs and those relationships, Candidate attraction, Shortlisting, Running of assessment centres and Onboarding
- Devise bespoke recruitment strategies for each role as they arise, including the implementation of proactive marketing, sourcing, and advertising strategies
- Source, screen and assess the competence of candidates against job specification
- Drive creative and cost-effective sourcing tools to enable a smooth recruitment process
- Coordinate the interview process from beginning to end including arranging of interviews, liaising with third parties, providing feedback etc.
- Manage international relocations from global business units, including relocation packages and advising on Visa options.
- Previous recruitment experience in an In-house Talent Acquisition / Resourcing role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of owning, maintaining and developing stakeholder/Hiring Manager relationships, including appropriate influencing skills
- Assertive, highly professional and willing to both challenge and be challenged with the ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, social media and recruiting process workflows as well as MS Office Suite
- Experience of developing creative talent acquisition approaches / approaches to candidate attraction
- A good understanding of employment laws and regulations relevant to recruitment & selection
- Acts as an ambassador for the business networking internally and externally
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Experience of developing a strong network of candidate