Reporting into the CEO you will have full responsibility for the HR function including Payroll. Leading a small HR team, you will be responsible for the delivery of transactional HR and payroll, as well as high quality business partnering provision to managers at all levels. The HR Director is a key part of the senior management team, the principal HR business partner to the CEO and COO, with accountability for setting and delivering a transformational HR agenda and playing an integral role in the delivery of the organisations change agenda and strategy.
- We are looking for a bright and driven HR leader who will be joining the business during rapid change and growth, the growth being both organic and through acquisitions.
- It is essential that you have recent senior HR leadership experience in a B to B service environment and ideally this will have been in the facilities management sector.
- It is also essential that you have recent senior HR leadership experience in a multisite business (min 50 sites) with a blue-collar workforce.
- We are looking for an experienced HR professional who has lead a team and has a strong understanding and practical experience of TUPE regulations.
- Ideally, you will also have experience of working within an environment of service provision changes from one contractor/local authority to another and experience of developing and maintaining relationships with Trade Unions.
- M&A experience is also required alongside post M&A integration experience (including organisation design) and experience of senior level strategic business partnering.
- You will be Degree qualified or equivalent and be CIPD qualified with Chartered MCIPD status or above
Apply for HR Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly