£40,000 to £45,000
A fantastic Fashion brand in Central London is looking for a Recruitment Manager to join their team. Reporting to the HR Director and partnering with the broader business, this role will be responsible for setting and driving the Talent Acquisition Agenda to ensure that top talent is attracted, engaged and retained.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the HR team and line managers to ensure that recruitment delivery is consistent, and highly effective
- Managing the end to end recruitment strategy for all head office appointments and senior hires across the business
- Driving innovation and best practice across the function, ensuring that the best talent in the market is being attracted and attained
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to provide them with expert advice about recruitment processes, and related market insights
- Managing the recruitment budget and responsible for reviewing and maintaining the PSL
- Ensuring that all candidates are given the best possible experience when considering a role with the company
- Project manage any ad-hoc recruitment initiatives
The ideal candidate will have clear and demonstrable recruitment experience of working in a fast-paced, commercial environment, ideally within a similar sector (Retail/ Hospitality/ FMCG/ Fashion). Ability to build relationships and influence across all levels of the business with excellent customer service and management skills is essential. You will need to be results driven and a commercial thinker with excellent communication and collaboration skills. The ability to project manage, multi-task and deliver in a high pressure environment is key.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply, or email your CV to Jade Breeds at email@example.com