Oakleaf are working with an international law firm on a HRIS Manager vacancy. This is a 12 month FTC to start asap. This role will manage a team of 2 and have primary responsibility for the maintenance and development of the core HR systems. This organisation will also be implementing a new cloud base HR system so this role will lead the preparation of the annual launch in the near future.
- Manage suppliers to ensure they meet their contractual agreements and support the development of the system
- Create technical specifications / requirements and liaise with suppliers and internal IT resources to manage product enhancements and software development
- Responsible for the provision of operational support to the EMEA HR function and HR systems users firm wide.
- Good working knowledge and experience of HR systems - this could be any HR system;
- Team managment experience;
- Strong reporting skills with an aptitude for producing clear and effective management information;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Excellent client service skills with proven ability to communicate effectively (written, spoken and presentational)