HR Advisor, Global Financial Services
A fast paced, global, successful financial services organisation is looking for an HR Advisor for a 6 month FTC. This is a new role where you will be joining a friendly and collaborative team. Working alongside another HR Advisor and reporting into the HRBP you will get involved with the employee lifecycle. This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced company going through ann exciting period of change, where you can add value and make a difference.
Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing coaching and advice to employees and managers on a wide range of HR queries
- Providing coaching, advice and support to line managers on ER issues
- Supporting the recruitment process, liaising with agencies, onboarding new employees, assisting with running inductions and dealing with invoices
- Ad hoc HR projects as required including revamping the induction
Skills and Experience
- You must have gained the above HR Advisor experience within a corporate environment.
- You need to have strong UK employment law and ER experience
- You must demonstrate good communication, influencing and relationship management skills
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills with good attention to detail
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to work autonomously