Head of HR
£65,000 to £85, 000 base + benefits
My client, a multi-site hospitality business is seeking a Head of HR. The business has grown significantly in the last couple of years to over 100 restaurants and nearly 2500 employees. We are looking for a credible Head of HR to join the senior leadership team and support the CEO and COO in delivering the people strategy for the business whilst maintaining their unique culture.
The Head of HR role is both a strategic and operational position, requiring someone with deep understanding of a multi-site retail or hospitality environment. Responsible for leading and coaching a team, you will also:
- Drive HR strategies and initiatives that align the company's goals, particularly in relation to employee engagement, compliance and retention
- Advise the leadership team on employee impact of business initiatives, projects, policies and procedures
- Oversee recruitment for all departments across the business, understanding how to attract and retain talent in a competitive market
- Responsible for ensuring all current policies and procedures are kept up-to-date and in line with employment legislation
- Review and revamp HR processes including performance management
We are looking for a strong HR Business Partner / Head of HR with a background in multi-site retail / hospitality. They are at an exciting stage of their growth and need someone who understands the commercial levers of their business whilst driving the professionalisation of the HR offering.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply, email your CV to Jade Breeds at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for HR Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly