Workday Lead - London
EMEA Workday Lead
A well respected business within the Arts industry are looking for an EMEA Workday Lead for a 12 month contract. £55,000 - £65,000
- Working alongside the HR operation team, assisting with the improvement of company processes, whilst looking to automate manual tasks.
- Supporting any upcoming projects
- Assisting with any company issues e.g troubleshooting, testing new features and reviewing integration.
- Creating reports, Analysing data and uploading data.
- day-to-day technical support of the HRIS and payroll systems.
- Broad experience using Workday across a number of modules.
- Good stake holder management skills
- The ability to work collaboratively within a regional and global HR team
MUST HAVE WORKDAY EXPERIENCE
Apply for Workday Lead - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly