Compensation & Benefits Analyst
Comp & Bens Analyst, entry level, £17 - £19 per hour, 12 month plus, City of London
Your new company
You will be joining a global leading oil and gas business based in the City of London
Your new role
This is an entry level role and we are ideally looking for HR graduates who would like a career within HR. Some of the responsibilities you will be accountable for include:
- To provide support for preparing, describing and negotiating salary proposals
- To provide support in the finalisation of Salary Review/Performance bonus review processes
- To be responsible for the updating of HR and other systems and for filing all documentation
- To progressively become able to support the Compensation and Benefits Team, Resourcing Team, HR Advisors and Global Mobility colleagues with policy interpretation, annual compensation cycles and day to day query
- To take part in projects regarding Business Development, International Compensation Standards and Benefits, Benchmarking and International Mobility
- To support in comparing data from external providers and internal policy and parameters in order to benchmark salary levels and benefits
- Ad hoc and administration duties as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a recent graduate who is looking for entry level roles in HR. Personality is key in this job role. We are looking for ambitious individuals who are looking to progress and can be very flexible in their approach.
What you'll get in return
A chance to work for a global leading oil and gas business and a place that offers progression and growth. Competitive salary and great benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.