Our client, a growing business with huge growth plans and a fantastic business model, is looking to recruit an in-house recruiter to help with their hiring needs.
You will be joining a business named one of Linkedin's TOP 25 UK start-ups.
About the company and the role:
- A leading Fintech company in a phase of high-growth.
- As they continue to grown, you will manage direct sourcing for the business, typically covering hires across corporate functions.
- Working as part of a dynamic team to bring in top talent.
- Co-ordinating diaries, arranging interviews and being high organised so as to manage all tasks.
- Taking full ownership of the candidate journey.
- Working with the business to build key relationships and deliver on hiring needs, prioritising roles in order of importance.
- Working closely with the business on talent mapping and retention strategies.
- Scope to get involved in wider HR projects.
- Proven recruitment experience, ideally from within an in-house environement
- Experience recruiting for the following: marketing, finance, legal, compliance, Human Resources or sales.
- Experience recruiting in a tech business desirable.
- A passion for finding the right people for the right roles.
- The ability to juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Lots of initiative to take on tasks as required in a gorwing business and to assist where possible.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, and for the opportunity to join one of the most highly commended and forward tech businesses of the year, please contact Hope - firstname.lastname@example.org / 02030312468