Interim Business Manager, London, £270-£300 p/d, initial 6 month contract.
I have partnered with a global financial services company to find an Interim Business Manager for an initial 6 month contract.
My client is looking for someone with a broad background within HR, having at least 3 years' experience in a HR Manager role or Business Manager role. The ideal candidate will have experience in a Business Manager role, with a HR focus, previously having dealt with talent programmes and having a very hands-on involvement in business activity.
Essential Requirements/ Expectations for the role:
- At least 3 years' experience in HR, in a role of junior HR manager or Business Manager.
- Previous experience within Financial Services.
- Willingness to operate actively; this role is hands on, and will not be merely a strategic managerial position.
- Willingness to complete IT infrastructural change programmes and projects.
- Have an involvement in graduate recruitment: organising assessment centres, training schedules etc.
- Inclusion & Diversity: Support for local L&D leads, organise committee meetings, agendas, actions, follow up etc.
- Change management projects: Coordinate desk moves, new technology roll-outs etc.
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Leah at email@example.com or give me a call on 02030312468.