HR Officer (12 month FTC)
To partner with HR colleagues, key stakeholders and leaders to deliver an HR service in line with the needs and priorities of the University and support the implementation and delivery of key HR initiatives.
Private University in Guildford.
- Where appropriate, act as the first line of contact in Human Resources for any employee relations issues involving employees between entry level and Team Leader / Manager
- Escalate any sensitive employee relations issues that arise, as appropriate, to the HR Business Partner
- Where appropriate, support, develop and coach people managers to manage employee relations issues using policies, procedures and best practice, ideally resolving issues where possible informally
- Capture learning and development trends and needs up to Team Leader/Manager career level and feed those to the HR Business Partner in order that appropriate inventions can be provided
- Identify potential resourcing solutions and work with hiring managers across the University
- Promote the use of HR systems policies and processes, challenging appropriately as necessary
- Manage exit processes for staff, carrying out exit interviews etc.
- Previous experience at a HR Advisor level or similar
- Strong Employment Law knowledge
- Minimum CIPD Level 5 qualified or above