City based consultancy are looking for an HR Consultant to role out their SMCR project - starting asap for 6-9 months
The SMCR Project Manager will lead on the implementation of the SMCR project across the group to meet the December 2019 deadline. This is a fixed term contract to ensure that GRP is SMCR compliant by December and to hand this over to the HR Projects Manager. This role will ensure that all job descriptions, Performance Management systems, Senior Manager compliance requirements and Certified individuals requirements are delivered by the end of November 2019.
Responsibilities are to include:
- SMCR - lead on all aspects of SMCR ensuring information is received from target companies and reports completed with risks and requirements identified and documented to meet timetable.
- Participate in SMCR calls/meetings advising the business of any issues or challenges
- Minimize the Company's exposure to non-compliance, flagging ahead of time any issues or problems and then working to resolve this
- Manage internal communications liaising with HR Ops team and compliance to maximise speed of SMCR roll out and create a seamless process
- Work as a senior member of the HR team to create streamlined processes, participate to support and develop colleagues and share ideas and expertise
Please contact us ASAP if you are interested and immediately available
Apply for HR Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly