HR Systems Administrator
Great opportunity for a HR Systems Administrator to join a global science and research organisation based in Teddington.
A global science and research organisation based in Teddington looking for a HR Systems Administrator to join their team.
- Support the HR systems and continuous improvement team
- Driving core processes against agreed Service Levels Agreements
- Play a key role in HR projects
- Provide HR Admin support for overseas offices
- Act as a subject matter expert for the HR System
- Support with IT service desk tickets
- Design and deliver training for HR team
- Manage and maintain HR module for UK & Overseas offices
- Exposure to different HR systems
- An interest in Systems
- HR systems and service desk ticketing systems experience
- Exposure in HR Admin role supporting all aspects of HR processes
- Ability to resolve complex HR problems with specific time frames
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer facing and client interaction skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent analytical skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint & SharePoint
A fantastic opportunity for a HR Systems Administrator to join the HR team for a global organisation based in Teddington. Competitive salary and benefits on offer.