Talent Development Consultant
Our client, a Financial Services organisation with a fantastic reputation, is looking for a Talent Development Consultant to join their team.
You will work directly with key business stakeholders to provide strategic input into their learning agenda, developing an understanding of their key capability gaps across the organisation.
You will act as an internal consultant for all areas across Talent and Learning which includes some programme design, implementation and facilitation delivered using a blended learning approach.
This is a broad, varied role with lots of potential to utilise your current skillset as well as learn from the fantastic team around you.
What they are looking for:
* A proven Talent / Learning Development background from within Financial Services or experience as a Learning Consultant working with a Financial Services client base
* A passion for innovative Learning and Talent Management
* Experience of managing successful project delivery within agreed budget and time
* Strong experience of developing thought leadership / industry insights
* Strong business acumen, and experience to diagnose both individual and organisational development needs
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
This really is a great role with huge potential to develop your own skillset and shape the capability development agenda across the organisation.
For more information, please contact Sharmane Barrett on 02030312468 or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.