HR Advisor, Northamptonshire, £31-£35k Permanent
Your new company
Our client is looking for a HR Advisor to join their reputable public sector organisation
Your new role
This is a true generalist HR Advisor role reporting into the HR Director.
- Managing all hands on operational duties
- Managing ER issues from end to end
- Maternity and Paternity
- End to end selection process including arranging and sitting in on interviews
- Induction new starters
- Involvement in occasional HR projects
- Training on HR best practice
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified level 3 CIPD/Above or equivalent
- Experienced as a HR Advisor or above
What you'll get in return
- Brilliant public sector organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.