HR Business Partner
Ashley Kate UK are partnering with a well established Law Firm who are expanding their team due to a period of growth. This is a true mix of strategic and operational partnering with business leaders in order
My client seeks an Experienced HR Business Partner to join their business in Warwickshire. This is an exciting time to join this business, they boast a great place to work, and some fantastic benefits.
* Partner with leaders of each business division to coach, advise and develop their capabilities in managing HR related issues.
* Advise and guide across a wide spectrum of policies, benefits & reward, ER, employment law, recruitment management and performance.
* Design/develop/improve policies and process in line with business objectives.
* Identify training & development leads and implement talent and skills programmes
* Determine opportunities to improve and enhance the employee experience and life cycle through interventions linked to the business's values and strategic objectives
* A strong Generalist or Business Partner from a professional services background
* Excellent employment Law knowledge
* Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.