HR Data Analyst
Ashley Kate are pleased to be partnering our Global manufacturing client in recruiting a new HR Data Analyst to join their team based in Solihull.
My client is a global leader in their field, who are growing, which has resulted in the creation of this essential HR Data Analyst role. We are seeking a strong communicator, who LOVES Data, Numbers, and Spreadsheets! This is a fantastic organisation who can offer growth, and the opportunity to work with a number of teams and management, across their European sites also,
* Supporting the central function, engineering and plant functions and supporting the European team in collating, analysing, and reporting on HR metrics.
* Create a range of reports to drive HR process (Monthly, quarterly, annually)
* Consolidate monthly headcount for european functions
* Support annual appraisal process, and annual bonus plan scheme, collating and analysing data across starters, leaver, and salary rates.
* Create efficient reports and present to management
The successful candidate:
* Advanced Excel skills to include Pivot tables and VLOOKUP
* previous experience in a data analytical role
* Experience within a HR function essential - HR Generalist ideally
* Advanced Powerpoint
* Strong stakeholder management communication and presentations skills
* Willing to travel to European sites when required (Not frequent)
If this sounds like you, please apply now!!
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.