HR Business Partner
Morgan McKinley is looking to recruit for a fast-growing Financial Service firm as they aim to double in size over 2019/2020.
- Provide companywide HR Management Information
- Devise a recruitment & on-boarding strategy and oversee its implementation, to assist with the company doubling in size, this will include setting up a Graduate Scheme.
- Oversee the monthly payroll (currently outsourced)
- Under the guidance of the MD, give counsel and assist in employee relations issues such as grievance and disciplinary cases and manage difficult cases with professionalism.
- Assist with the annual salary review process
- Carry out annual salary benchmarking processes
- Update and review HR policies, procedures and guidelines
- Champion a performance culture and continuously review productivity and employee development making recommendations for improvements.
- Carry out training and development analysis for each individual and set up training and development plans ensuring they are within budget
- Working alongside Compliance in projects such as SMCR, GDPR & IR35 updating the Training and Competence framework
- Expand on the current internship programme ensuring we attract a high calibre of intakes each year
- Financial Services background is a must
- Recruitment experience is a must as the company is expected to double in size over the coming 12 to 18 months.
- 5 years plus experience of HR and previous Employee Relations and Employment Law experience.
- CIPD qualification
If you are interested in this position, please contact Henry on the HR team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.