Recruitment Manager / Brighton / Human Resources
A well respected organisation based in central Brighton are seeking a Recruitment Manager on a permanent basis.
As Recruitment Manager you will be responsible for:
* people manage the recruitment team, ensuring recruitment SLAs are adhered to and appropriate
* be the escalation point for internal and external stakeholders on any recruitment queries and issues.
* work with senior managers and HR colleagues to review and improve recruitment processes
* oversee the various recruitment frameworks, working with procurement to ensure the contracts are fit for purpose, reviewed and managed effectively
* coach and advise managers in the implementation of robust recruitment and selection processes to mitigate any potential recruitment issues
* act as the recruitment subject matter expert all areas of the recruitment lifecycle
* support senior stakeholders with their senior recruitment requirements; attending interviews as required and advising panels as appropriate.
The ideal candidate has knowledge of HR procedures while also delivering on recruitment targets.
£30-33,000 plus great benefits