HR Business Partner
Ashley Kate UK are partnering with a well established Law Firm who are expanding their team due to a period of growth. They now need an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team, a true mix of strategic and operational partnering with business leaders in order to meet the business plan and strategic objectives.
You will be partnering with teams in order to deliver pragmatic support and guidance along with coaching managers to equip them in order to manage HR related issues This could include information on policies, procedures and best practice, through to employment legislation, remuneration, benefits and employee relations issues. One of the major projects that this role will take ownership on is engagement, but you will also need to manage the annual work experience and the Training contract recruitment process, alongside managing the trainee solicitor life cycle.
Working in a team of 5 you must have a proven partnering background, ideally within professional services, but be willing to take ownership and really hit the ground running.
Our client is looking at a 36.25 hour working week, however happy to look at a 4 day week.
Hr Business Partner about you:
- A strong Generalist Business Partner from a professional services background would be advantageous.
- A proven background in managing projects from inception to completion is essential.
- Excellent UK employment Law knowledge
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards
- You will need the ability to build relationships at all levels and be confident, a self starter and resilient.
- You will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.