Senior HR Manager - Europe - Transition (M&A, TUPE)
<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>Joining HR M&A Team - Supporting acquisitions - TUPE/ARD across Europe
Global IT consulting firm with a diverse customer base across the financial services, insurance, retail, natural resources and manufacturing markets. Recognised globally in their field, with North American HQ and offices across Europe.
Following several years of sequential growth an opportunity has arisen in the specialist HR M&A team in Europe and the UK to support acquisitions, specifically with the immediate close and transition as entities merge. In this role you will manage all people aspects of integration - including significant TUPE numbers - and work closely and collaboratively with the HR Leadership team.
More specifically you will be accountable for:
* Project management of employee transfer process from closing to integration
* Analyse data from due diligence including sale & purchase agreement and identify integration interventions to address diligence findings
* Report headcount on a monthly basis to workforce insights highlighting attrition or other changes identified.
* Employment screening
* Mandatory training:
* Facilitate discussions for grade and job level alignment of transferring employees
* Merger of entities including identifying differences in employee benefits
The successful HR Manager will ideally have:
A strong level of HR experience TUPE (100 +)
Good experience of successfully leading HR projects within an IT/technology/consulting environment
Extensive experience around employee engagement, HR transformation and implementation
Excellent Communication and collaboration skills
Project management skills
Strong data management skills including MS Excel
Strong academic track record
Knowledge of GDPR and how it applies to employee personal data
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.