Occupational Health Screening Nurse
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Occupational Health Screening Nurse within the Occupational Health team.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Travelling on a daily basis throughout the West Midlands, undertaking pre-employment medicals on request from the business, including Drug & Alcohol testing
- Delivery of the annual programme of required health checks, within the designated business area, as directed by the Occupational Health Nurse/Manager
- Conduct a full range of health surveillance and fitness to work consultations
- Use professional knowledge, judgement and discretion to interpret health surveillance results in conjunction with the advice from the Occupational Health Nurse
- Promote and encourage healthy behaviour changes to improve individual and organisational outcomes.
The successful applicant must demonstrate good communication skills and have a good knowledge of IT-related skills. You will need to exhibit good organisational skills, as you will be required to manage your own caseload. You will be expected to liaise with and maintain links with external agencies to support rehabilitation and early return to work.
The starting salary will be £32437 and a Company vehicle will be available for business use.
The successful candidate will have 2 years’ experience as an RN, be a registered nurse on Part 1 of the Nursing Midwifery Council register and be able to practice within the NMC code of conduct.