Learning Business Partner Manger
Learning BP, Professional Services, London, £70,000
The global consultancy firm is looking for a Learning Business Partner to join their London office. The market leading organisation offers integrated professional services such as Audit and Financial Advisory.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make an impact that matters for the organisation's clients and culture. Also, the Learning Business Partner will have will be working closely with the Senior Business Partner in order to reflect and lead the Learning Strategy.
- Understand and drive the Learning Strategy;
- Identify the current and future learning needs of the business;
- Manage the annual budget;
- Participate in designing and delivering strategies;
- Create and maintain strong professional relationships at all levels;
- Bachelor's degree level required;
- Proven experience in a similar role;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to provide coaching effectively;
- Exposure to project management principles;
If the role is of interest please call Georgiana at 020 3031 2468, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org