- A stand alone, generalist HR Manager role for a business based in Leeds with travel across 2 sites.
- Reporting into the MD this is a commercially focused role for approx 180 employees.
A well established SME business based across 2 sites.
Reporting into the MD you will be in a stand alone, commercially focussed HR Manager with a generalist remit for approx 180 employees.
Point of contact for all Employee Relations managing a caseload
Coaching, guiding and upskilling management population
Focusing on reducing absence, managing Employee Relations trends and putting procedures, policies in place to manage.
Delivering an efficient HR service across the business in line with the company objectives.
Recruitment and selection.
Working with the Senior Leadership Team in order to achieve the business targets through the people plan
- Have previously operated in a HR Manager role
- Have previously worked in a stand alone HR Manager role
- Have excellent communication with the ability to deal with senior stakeholders effectively
- Is commercially focused in a HR approach
- Have previously managed a complex ER caseload with solid Employment Law knowledge
- Is available within 2 weeks
- Is able to travel over 2 sites as part of the role
- Salary £40,000 - £45,000k per annum
- Leeds City Centre Location