Interim HR Advisor
Page Personnel are working with a leading logistical firm based in Normanton who are actively seeking an Interim HR Advisor to add value to their HR function on a 12 month FTC. In a fast-paced and varied position, the successful candidate will be covering the entire employee lifecycle from assisting on recruitment campaigns, taking ownership of complex E.R caseloads and facilitating various training programmes.
A leading logistical firm based in Normanton who are actively seeking an Interim HR Advisor to add value to their HR function on a 12 month FTC. This is a well-established organisation with a strong HR team of 10+ heads based over various areas of the business.
In a fast-paced and varied Interim HR Advisor position based in Normanton, roles and responsibilities will include:
- Support the HR BP on business initiatives and ensure that the approach is commercially astute, delivers business requirements, minimizes risk and is in accordance with up to date legislation
- Be involved with all aspects of HR, including Employee Relations, Change Management including TUPE, Recruitment, Compensation, Benefits and Learning and Development
- Provide support to line managers with employee relations, covering a range of disciplinary and grievance issues ensuring that our employment policies are implemented fairly and consistently and provide advice on relevant employment law
- Designing and conducting training as and when required, particularly in management development
- Work with teams to support their recruitment needs and ensure the efficient and effective selection of high calibre hires who meet the needs of the business and who have potential for further growth and who want to exceed customer expectations
- Demonstrable ability to manage complex E.R caseloads
- A strong background in fast-paced, generalist HR positions
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal and expertise in building and managing relationships
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills and good commercial acumen
- Ability to deal with staff at all levels with different personalities in a demanding environment
£26,000 - £31,000 + Car Allowance + Great benefits package + Free company parking