HR Administrator Leading Executive Search Firm £30,000 Salary
Your new company
An Executive Search company unrivalled in the market with an extensive knowledge and proven methodology to acquire the industry leading professionals.
Working with clients in the corporate, digital, technology and financial services sectors, their professional approach to Executive Search is highly respected.
Your new role
We are recruiting an HR Administrator to work in the internal Human Resources department on a permanent basis. Human Resources ('HR') is responsible for supporting and developing the firm's people to help drive and shape the future success.
Acting as support for the business, you will be responsible for roles such as:
- Providing required administrative support such as maintaining systems, general filing, letters, attendance queries and phone calls
- Processing invoices
- Coordinating secondment logistics (such as booking transport / accommodation)
- Holiday cover
- Prepare and maintain regular reports
- Diary management and room bookings as required
- Maintain process manuals
- Attend and minute team meetings
- Maintain the integrity of the data held on the systems and in personnel files in accordance with the firm's data management policy
Candidates for this position will be expected to have worked in HR ideally for a minimum of 2 years. We also require candidates to have:
What you'll need to succeed
- A passion and drive for HR
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint). This role will demand extensive use of these packages and will also require excellent administrative skills and experience
- Ability to communicate effectively (written/spoken)
- Excellent attention to detail and good use of grammar
- Proven ability to deal with confidential matters with discretion
- Experienced user of HR information systems
- A willingness to provide feedback, share information and contribute ideas to help improve the company
- A confident, proactive individual prepared to take a hands-on approach
- Ideally minimum of 2 years experience in HR in professional services
What you'll get in return
- Become a valued member of a highly respected Executive Search company
- A base salary of £30,000
- Career progression in an exciting industry
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.