A 3 month temp (with possibility to go permanent) HR Advisor role located in Southgate, North London. Salary will be dependant on experience. It is ESSENTIAL that you match all requirements on the job description.
Please do not apply unless you have at least three years experience in a similar position.
Must be level 5 CIPD qualified.
A family run, Building and Construction company, consisting of four branches located in North West London employing in excess of 400 employees. Their aim is to provide the most efficient and best service to both in-store and online customers in the UK.
HR Advisor responsibilities:
- To be the key contact for managers regarding all aspects of policies and procedures
- To co-ordinate the mandatory on boarding process for all new staff
- To manage employee relations cases including disciplinaries and grievances.
- To provide advice and support to hiring managers, overseeing recruitment activities and ensuring they are complaint with right to work and Disclosure and Baring Service requirements.
- To liaise with the payroll team to ensure that staff are paid accurately and on time.
- To advise on the benefits for new and existing staff members.
- To conduct regular internal HR audits.
- To work with line managers to ensure employee relations issues are resolved promptly.
- To provide advice and guidance to line managers on absence management including both long and short term sickness.
- To provide analysis on HR Key Performance Indicators
- To undertake taring needs analysis.
- To foster an inclusive diverse environment where every member of staff feels valued and supported as an individual; treated fairly and with respect; enabled and empowered to perform, supported and encouraged to achieve his or her potential.
- To contribute to the development of the structures, systems, processes and policies necessary to support effective service delivery.
HR Advisor ESSENTIAL skills:
- Level 5 HR Qualification
- Proven experience of Human Resources Management in context
- A track record of managing complex Employment Relations case work
- Ability to interpret and apply Employment law within a work context
- Skill in investigating a Business Issue from a HR prospective.
- Enable and support Branch Managers and Line managers to address capability and performance management cases.
- Experience of the employee life cycle i.e. resourcing, recruitment and talent management
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times
- Knowledge and Experience of leading, managing and developing people
- Knowledge of reward management i.e. equal pay, gender pay gap, benchmarking
- Experience of developing, implementing and evaluating generic business leadership courses e.g. conflict management, interpersonal skills, having difficult conversations
- Knowledge and experience of management development programmes
- Experience of delivering Training, Learning and development provision
- Prepare , analyse, review and evaluating Learning and Development through ROI( Return on Investment)
- Understanding of LMS and electronic Management Systems
- Understanding and experience of implementing Coaching and Mentoring
A temp (3 month) possibly to permanent HR Advisor located in Southgate, North London to work for a Building and Construction company. A generalist role with lots of responsibility.