This is an exciting opportunity for an HR Administrator to join an IT company based between the City and West End of London.
You will be working for a well-known IT company located between the City and West End in London.
As HR Administrator, this role requires a high level of confidentiality, efficiency, diplomacy, accuracy and organisation, all to be conducted in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
You will be responsible for the following:
- First point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Responsible for joiners/leavers
- Preparing employee contracts and employee letters
- Working on new initiatives and ad-hoc project work
The successful HR Administrator will have the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of working within a fast paced and demanding HR department
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to multi-task and use own initiative
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressures with high volumes and tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with basic PowerPoint
This is a permanent opportunity for an HR Administrator to join an IT company based in London.