We have recently partnered are with an International Financial Services organisation based in The City, assisting with their search for a Benefits Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Designing the strategy and delivery of UK and Ireland benefits, with the primary focus on the UK and Ireland.
- Act as the point of contact for all Ireland benefits whilst building effective relationships with key stakeholders, all vendors and third party suppliers
- Ensure the benefits offering is competitive with the market
- Work with the banks data teams to ensure continual process and strategic improvement alongside assisting with adhoc projects throughout benefits, pensions and wellbeing.
- Experience of benefits implementation, renewal and enrolment
- Strong working knowledge and experience of appropriate legislation. Ideally Benefits experience within a Financial services organisation.
- Exposure to merger and acquisition reward processes.
- Experience working with Flexible benefits.
- Project management/support line management experience
If this looks like it could be for you, then please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3031 2468