Annapurna have recently partnered with one of the UK's leading media companies to source a Talent Coordinator to join their Human Resources team in London.
This role is ideal for somebody at the beginning of their career, looking for an exciting opportunity.
This person will act as a liason between the company and potential candidates, providing efficient support for the talent process across all business areas.
They will also have the opportunity to work with the wider HR team to develop the recruitment and talent function moving forward.
- Working with the HR team to develop the recruitment strategy, updating platforms as necessary and working to with Diversity and Inclusion team to widen their candidate base
- First point of contact for recruitment related queries both internally and externally
- Sourcing passive candidates - building a talent pipeline where necessary
- Supporting hiring managers to screen candidates, schedule interviews and provide feedback
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with staff across all levels
- Abilitiy to multitask and keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a positive attitude and good customer service delivery
If you're interested get in touch on with Nicholas Howell on 02030312468 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org