2 days left
- Full Time
HR Manager role based in Swindon at the distribution site. This is a fantastic, rarely available, opportunity for an experienced HR professional to lead on all HR initiatives on site.
One of the 10 largest providers of transportation and logistics services in the world. It operates in 32 countries, with approximately 100,000 employees and over 50,000 customers, including 69 of the Fortune 100. Providing cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oreal, Toyota and many others.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building and driving the site HR People plan to support the overall business plan and develop the employee relations agenda
- Pro-active development of line management capability through formal training, coaching and guidance on all HR related activities
- Providing full HR generalist support and advice to managers and employees to ensure current knowledge of employee legislation
- Facilitating harmonious employee relations with the site teams and respective Trade Union representatives to ensure optimum working efficiency within the operation
- Be able to demonstrate experience in a similar HR Management role with exposure to dealing with trade unions
- Have a proven track record in change management
- Possess strong interpersonal, leadership, coaching and motivational skills
- Be organised and detail conscious
Salary up to £50,000