2 days left
- Full Time
Your new company
Are you looking for your next HR career opportunity? Working for a global organisation that provides end to end supply chain management services across the UK and overseas, this organisation are seeking a skilled generalist HR Advisor to join a developing, ever changing organisation with a drive and strive for growth and people development.
Your new role
- Advise and support line managers and the wider business when queries arise relating to Employee Relations; Recruitment & Selection; Pay & Reward and Training and Development issues whilst adhering to CIPD professional standards
- Work in partnership with line managers during recruitment and induction phases offering advice on individual performance management issues
- Ensure HR matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements
- Assist the Head of HR with acquisitions and contract bids in terms of TUPE and HR related issues whilst acknowledging the need for the integration of different policies and cultures,
- Liaise with TU and Employee Representatives in all aspects of HR working practice
- Represent the HR team at the Joint Works & Management meetings and the Colleague Forum meetings
- Support the Head of HR with any re-structuring or organisational changes
- Take ownership of the Graduate Recruitment and Internship programmes and any other recruitment campaigns
- Ensure the Company is compliant with all Investors in People requirements
- Ensure compliance with UK Border Agency Rules relating to recruitment from overseas
- Compile and deliver training on HR policies and Employment Law updates
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally Degree qualified
- CIPD qualified or willing to work towards with a good understanding of Employment Law
- High level of IT competency in Microsoft Excel/Windows/PowerPoint/Access
- Proven effective communication skills at all levels
- Excellent organisational/administration skills
- Generalist HR exposure
- Exposure to a Unionised environment and employee relations issues
- Experience of dealing with TUPE situations
- Willingness to travel
- Team Player
- Strong interpersonal & influencing skills
- Proven problem solving ability
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Achievement and Drive
- Customer Focused
What you'll get in return
Opportunity to work within a changing, diverse environment, exposure to all areas of supply chain in a true generalist HR environment.
Generous annual leave entitlement
Access to bonus (dependant on company profits).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly