Regional HR/ER Specialist (North Midlands/North)
Regional HR/ER Specialist (North Midlands) - £40-£45000 + Car and benefits
This is a national, market leading business with sites and staff across multiple locations. They have invested heavily in HR over the last few years and are now recruiting for a HR specialist with real strengths in Employee Relations for a regional role covering the North Midlands upwards. You will play a key role taking a lead on complex and high volume ER issues, providing support, advice and guidance to operational managers and HR peers.
The role will require significant travel across the North of England and Scotland but you will have responsibility for managing your own diary.
Responsibilities will include
- Managing a varied ER caseload. There will be some complex cases and lots of queries from operational managers.
- Advising operational managers on their day to day operational HR issues and working with them to improve their confidence and management capabilities.
- Suggesting continuous improvement to HR/ER policy and providing commercially sound advice and guidance
You will need
- Previous experience of working in a multi-site, fast paced industry and supporting on complex ER issues.
- The confidence to handle high volumes of ER casework.
- Experience of working in partnership with Unions to resolve ER issues.
- Exposure to representing a company at Employment Tribunals (and working alongside Employment Lawyers).
This is a lively and challenging business and you must have a flexible approach and style to build relationships with a varied internal client base.
In addition to an attractive benefits package you will be joining a successful and renowned brand.
Salary - up to £45,000 + Car and Benefits.
For more information on the role call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 or follow the link below to apply. (Please quote ref BBBH117)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable
Learn how Wright Solutions can help you build a better workplace with online courses on Diversity, Inclusion, leadership and teamwork. Click Here
Please remember you can now keep up to date with all our vacancies by following us on https://www.linkedin.com/company/125666/ or Twitter @WrightSol_HR or Facebook.com/WrightSolutionsHR